Friday, June 15, 2012

Welcome!

Greetings, for those of you who do not know me, I am a recent graduate of the University of West Georgia with a bachelor's degree in Mass Communications with an emphasis in convergence journalism. Throughout college, I always wanted to share my opinions and blog, but I could not be consistent enough. I am extremely passionate about sports, which is why I have now created this blog to voice my opinion on sports and sporting events taking place. Just to let you know, yes I will be biased in some blogs, I'm sorry, I was raised with Tennessee orange in my blood. I am not ashamed to stand up and to the Tomahawk Chop for the Braves and yes I have an obsession with Peyton Manning. There, glad that is out of the way, other than those subjects, I will do my best to keep my blogs interesting and informative with information to back my opinion, my hope is to have an audience that will respond to my posts and make for a great conversation. Thank you all for viewing my page and I will be posting my first sports rant very soon.

God Bless,
JNM

No comments:

Post a Comment